How to BroadSide
At Broadside, we host movies, music, and much more. If you would like to host an event, please contact us at email@example.com. Our stage is 26ft wide by 13ft deep. Screen is 24ft wide. We have 4k laser projection and a rockin’ sound system. We also have three TVs and a complete sports cable package. We have a full bar with hot dogs, popcorn and more. We often have pop-ups on site.
1) The showtime listed for the event is the time the event starts. Doors will open hour before, if not already open.
2) We do allow pets during the day, but not at night for music (anything after 7pm). If you bring a pet, please do not
walk around with the animal. Please keep them in your seated area if you need to visit the concession stand.
3) You must follow our COVID guidelines or you will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.
4) You must wear a mask when standing, even if you are “drinking” – sip your drink, then put your mask back on.
5) You must wear a mask even if you have been vaccinated.
6) Children under 5 yrs of age need a ticket. This is due to our limited capacity requirements, and unfortunately age
doesn’t matter on capacity counts.
The Broadside is the sister business of The Broad Theater. We are located across Toulouse Street from the theater. We have a large parking lot and bike parking. We are located one block off the Lafitte Greenway.