We know now more than ever that our guests want to feel safe when enjoying events at Broadside.
Here are just a few of the things that we’re doing to keep The Broadside clean and comfortable for everyone.
- All staff are required to wear masks at all times.
- All guests are required to wear masks when entering The Broadside and when moving from their seat to another location. Please wear a mask when engaging with our staff.
- All seating is grouped together into “pods” of four or less seats separated by six or more feet from each other.
- Sanitizer stations are located throughout the venue.
- All seating areas will be cleaned between each show and at the end of each night.
- All walk-up ticket orders will be required to check in for the purposes of contact tracing.
- If you are standing, you must wear a mask regardless of whether you are standing in your group or not.
Your assistance in keeping with these guidelines will help us make your night at The Broadside the absolute best. We hope to see you soon!