How to BroadSide
At Broadside, we host movies, music, and much more. If you would like to host an event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our stage is 26ft wide by 13ft deep. Screen is 24ft wide. We have 4k laser projection and a rockin’ sound system. We have a full bar with hot dogs, popcorn and more. We often have pop-ups on site.
We have a parking lot in front of the entrance to the venue. Additionally there is plenty of street parking available. HOWEVER, please do not park on the Canal Street side of Lafitte St (side with the city gas station), as you may be ticketed. You may also park at AUTO ZONE, along the St Peter side (the side with the sign). We always have a Sheriff on-duty, so if you would like an escort to your car, feel free to ask.
1) The showtime listed for the event is the time the event starts. Doors will open hour before, if not already open.
2) We do allow pets during the day, but not at night for music (anything after 7pm). If you bring a pet, please do not
walk around with the animal. Please keep them in your seated area if you need to visit the concession stand.
3) For any show under 500 people, per city guidelines, a vaccine card is not required.
4) Mask are not required but are encouraged.
6) Children 15 years and under do not need a ticket but do need an adult to accompany them.
7) Please do not park in the Broad Theater parking lot. We have parking lot for Broadside and plenty street parking available on Toulouse and Lafite. If you would like to be escorted to your car, please ask the Sheriff on duty.
We have 120 chairs available for seating in addition to many picnic tables. If you you need to sit in a chair, please arrive at least 60 minutes before the show. You may also bring a chair if you like. Chairs are not guaranteed. For larger shows, the chairs will be moved to the back.
We are hit or miss with food pop-ups these days. You are welcome to bring in something to eat but please don’t make a mess and dispose of your food when are done.
The Broadside is the sister business of The Broad Theater. We are located across Toulouse Street from the theater. We have a large parking lot and bike parking. We are located one block off the Lafitte Greenway.